• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Nov. 25th-26th Midwest Snowstorm Potential

Malacka11

This is a nice start to the best time of yr on the board. Some nice winter threats already this fall for those to hone up their winter tracking skills.  At this pace it won't be long and all of page 1 will be void of severe wx threads.  Good thing we have winter to pay the bills around here because severe wx's been on leave.

Trend SE in this time frame  is alive and well again I see for winter 8 in a row now?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UMB WX said:

This is a nice start to the best time of yr on the board. Some nice winter threats already this fall for those to hone up their winter tracking skills.  At this pace it won't be long and all of page 1 will be void of severe wx threads.  Good thing we have winter to pay the bills around here because severe wx's been on leave.

Trend SE in this time frame  is alive and well again I see for winter 8 in a row now?

Except when they start out northwest of here...

Seems the only impactful weather scentral WI can get this decade is excessive rain/flooding which doesn't get my adrenaline pumping like severe and isn't photogenic like severe and snow. It's just destructive/annoying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CheeselandSkies said:

Except when they start out northwest of here...

Seems the only impactful weather scentral WI can get this decade is excessive rain/flooding which doesn't get my adrenaline pumping like severe and isn't photogenic like severe and snow. It's just destructive/annoying.

Yeah I'm pretty much numb to it now.  Take what I can get.  WX model addiction hasn't been impactful to my health in yrs now.  This is all bonus stat padding snows to me this early anyways.  Climo and Living by Lake Michigan is not kind to me until later in Dec just in time for grinch storms lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stebo said:

That is looking more like a NW outlier especially once you get further east compared to everything else that has happened today.

Yea, I could def. see that further east. Around these, parts if I had to take a blend of the data over the past 24 hours, I would say the GEM is about how I would draw a map, in terms of the placement of the narrow swath at the moment.