Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
11/20 Storm Disco & Obs

DomNH

Just now, Whineminster said:

NH doesn't have many laws, but the ones they do have they enforce hardcore, like speeding on 93.  Statie every 10 feet. 

93 and 101 for whatever reason. I can probably do 100 down Rt. 3 here without issue. Rarely see them. 

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I have a Med card and grow, The state is not quite set up yet for retail but have been working towards it since it was passed, Its kind of up to ea individual city/town to accept it.

I will be driving by the Northampton shop in about 20 minutes, can't wait to see the line.   I guarantee it will all be out of state plates since if you actually live around here pot is basically free. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I will be driving by the Northampton shop in about 20 minutes, can't wait to see the line.   I guarantee it will all be out of state plates since if you actually live around here pot is basically free. 

Yup, I'm sure it will be lengthy,  Its easily had here as well, The worst part is warding off the thieves, There are plenty of them too, Have cams everywhere, Always cautious posting garden pics..............:)

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Mt Snow getting the goods ,over 8 on the web cam stick

Unfortunately they are open  tomorrow and aren't allowing skinning yet. Will probably hit Magic.

11 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Actually looks like you have to grow your own in Maine. Can't buy it in a store like Mass now.

There are "delivery services" in Maine. I know outside of Portland you leave $50 in a lobster trap or mailbox overnight and wake up to a vacuum sealed 1/8th. It's out in the open and on FB. Surprised they have not attempted to stop it yet.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Yup, I'm sure it will be lengthy,  Its easily had here as well, The worst part is warding off the thieves, There are plenty of them too.

They were discussing it on the SportsHub this morning. Apparently limiting folks to 1/8 worth to keep lines moving. Not sure how that works with edibles though.

1 minute ago, PowderBeard said:

Unfortunately they are open to the tomorrow and aren't allowing skinning yet. Will probably hit Magic.

There are "delivery services" in Maine. I know outside of Portland you leave $50 in a lobster trap or mailbox overnight and wake up to a vacuum sealed 1/8th. It's out in the open and on FB. Surprised they have not attempted to stop it yet.

One of the loopholes.

20 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

They were on the news this morning, line since midnight, they were getting sleet at the time of the broadcast.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, DomNH said:

93 and 101 for whatever reason. I can probably do 100 down Rt. 3 here without issue. Rarely see them. 

Rarely see them on Rt. 16 as well even though it should be enforced with visitors speeding like crazy.

Anyway, approaching to 4" total here.

• Like 1

Ginx I saw in someone's sig above about how you think the Northeast is on the verge of another special winter.

Well, YOU ARE ON THE VERGE OF ANOTHER SPECIAL WINTER.

This is going to be one of the severest winters in the past 200 years for the entirety of the Mid Atlantic and the Northeast. Everything is definitely lining up. Remember the recent winter when Boston got 100 inches plus of snow?

That was a walk in Central Park, in May on a calm sunny day.

Its going to be coastal snow after coastal snow after coastal snow after coastal snow after coastal snow this winter. These snows will ravage and savage the Eastern Seaboard from North Carolina up to Nova Scotia.

Get lots of Jebman Shovels, ice melter and snowblowers.

Stock up on lots of stout and grub. This is going to be THAT kind of a special winter.

Get a helmet, gonna be lots of falling ice off of buildings.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jebman said:

Ginx I saw in someone's sig above about how you think the Northeast is on the verge of another special winter.

Well, YOU ARE ON THE VERGE OF ANOTHER SPECIAL WINTER.

This is going to be one of the severest winters in the past 200 years for the entirety of the Mid Atlantic and the Northeast. Everything is definitely lining up. Remember the recent winter when Boston got 100 inches plus of snow?

That was a walk in Central Park, in May on a calm sunny day.

Its going to be coastal snow after coastal snow after coastal snow after coastal snow after coastal snow this winter. These snows will ravage and savage the Eastern Seaboard from North Carolina up to Nova Scotia.

Get lots of Jebman Shovels, ice melter and snowblowers.

Stock up on lots of stout and grub. This is going to be THAT kind of a special winter.

Get a helmet, gonna be lots of falling ice off of buildings.

Jebman Wood?

50 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Actually looks like you have to grow your own in Maine. Can't buy it in a store like Mass now.

Yup-missed the joke on that one.  It was funny how they passed it in Mass and then nearly every town voted to zone it  want it out of their towns.

I'm sure if I had cleared, I'd have more, but I'm just shy of 3" with compaction.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Daycare and grow operation...nice balance.  Looks like a good summer for you.

Lol, Its the wife's daycare, I just have to deal with the state because of the grow, I have to follow certain guidelines like fencing and locked gate so there is no easy access.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Lol, Its the wife's daycare, I just have to deal with the state because of the grow, I have to follow certain guidelines like fencing and locked gate so there is no easy access.

I will post a pic in the batter thread later but the Northampton line had to be 200 people long.   Every license plate I saw was either Connecticut or New York. Lolz