• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
11/20 Storm Disco & Obs

DomNH

I had an inch at my place when I left at 730am...it was a mess through west Boxford, where there were 2 spin outs off of the road...almost as if the chaos reached a zenith there, and then hit Boxford, and poof....mainly rainy tranquility.

Plain rain at work in Saugus...mom said that there is a coating in Wilmington, where its been snow since like 6am.

1 hour ago, jbenedet said:

Pretty impressive radar already considering we don’t even have our consolidated coastal low yet. The returns should really blossom and fill in from now through the next 6 hrs in eastern areas. Difficult to see how I will end up with less than 6” out of this...It may be November climo but daytime ISR isn’t a seasonal issue at least...

Moderate SN currently. Rate has really picked up in past hr.

I'm nervous the 1-3" call for my area may bust...I had you at 2-5"....should have gone 2-5" more widespread.

6 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

About 2" here now, moderate snow.  GYX is calling for the heaviest to be coming through here mid/late afternoon.  

Something will have to blossom northward, then, as the current echoes are just sliding ENE.  Very light SN in Augusta with maybe a tenth new in 2 hours, and I doubt the home area has seen a flake of their 2-4" forecast.

18 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I had an inch at my place when I left at 730am...it was a mess through west Boxford, where there were 2 spin outs off of the road...almost as if the chaos reached a zenith there, and then hit Boxford, and poof....mainly rainy tranquility.

Plain rain at work in Saugus...mom said that there is a coating in Wilmington, where its been snow since like 6am.

I agree.  Right now there's about a gloppy 0.3 inches right now.  It took a while of on and off mix but it's all snow now.  We'll see what we can get here.

18 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I expected 6-12" at your elevation

9 minutes ago, 512high said:

just measured 1.5" ASH, temp 33F

Going to have to hope the HRRR has the right idea with heavier echoes developing in eastern areas within the next couple hours as the low slides to our SE if we want to make a run at 3-4''.