• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
11/20 Storm Disco & Obs

DomNH

Pretty impressive radar already considering we don’t even have our consolidated coastal low yet. The returns should really blossom and fill in from now through the next 6 hrs in eastern areas. Difficult to see how I will end up with less than 6” out of this...It may be November climo but daytime ISR isn’t a seasonal issue at least...

Moderate SN currently. Rate has really picked up in past hr.

1 minute ago, jbenedet said:

Pretty impressive radar already considering we don’t even have our consolidated coastal low yet. The returns should really blossom and fill in from now through the next 6 hrs in eastern areas. Difficult to see how I will end up with less than 6” out of this...It may be November climo but daytime ISR isn’t a seasonal issue at least...

Moderate SN currently. Rate has really picked up in past hr.

It's lightened up and flakes to pedestrian at this point.  Looking forward to an uptick.

8 minutes ago, MaineJayhawk said:

I can't believe schools are closed for a 4 or 5 inch snowfall.  It's getting to where they call it if it's snowing when the buses are out

I was impressed last Friday when the kids only had a delay. We had somewhere around 6" and the kids were trudging through it on the side walks. Like the days of yore.

16 minutes ago, MaineJayhawk said:

I can't believe schools are closed for a 4 or 5 inch snowfall.  It's getting to where they call it if it's snowing when the buses are out

Ridiculous to cancel over this.  Portland is open, everywhere else is closed.

-SN 33F, great flakes and good growth here in PWM

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Wow, that's surprising, we're all rain 30mi NW of you. 

It lasted for all of 20 minutes. Rained all night, woke up to pingers around 5:30. Ended up with a solid coating of snow on everything. Over for now. Could clearly see blue dots on the hills around town and rain around Rt 9, 202, etc.