• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

It’s the first real sign of something more intriguing than an utter washout. GFS Para splits the energy in two and leaves a Low back that ultimately climbs up the eastern apps and taps cooler air, resulting in some snow. It will have to improve but at least I’ve stepped away from the very edge of the bridge. 

It'd be nice if it was cold enough for snow,,lol, unreal, as we  had better wintry conditions through the month of November and now we can't even get below freezing but by this evening that will be a diff story and by then the moisture is being stripped away from incoming dry air so.....  Timing issues are real in weather situations. 37F where I am with graupel mixed with ice flakes, lol.

lake Erie was 41 back in 2001 when Buffalo got those insane multiple days of lake effect and right now Erie sits at 40 but with this warm weather might bump it up to 41 or keep it even at 40 by Christmas. Dec might be a little disappointing but the Lake is still plenty warm for some big time bands in Jan

• Like 2

The event for this upcoming weekend is far from being resolved as there's a chance this heads much further East than whats being advertised. Its a very anomalous track, to say the least, but it does happen on occasion but I doubt this is that occasion, especially considering the main ST this yr has been inland, so far, but not on the Western side of the apps, inland, lol, so I'm in the East side camp right now until I see this on Friday showing the same solution, which seems quite impossible, if you ask me my opinion.

IDK. I’ve seen worse set ups. This could easily become a heavy wet snow event. Lots of time and the trend has been friendly. Honestly, for most of us, this is the white Christmas long shot. Nothing but wet snowshowers after. 

The EURO is pretty dang impressive for BUF. A tad bit colder and further east and we’d all get in on this. 

I’m not sold but increasingly intrigued. 

As a matter of fact, the Tug stands the best chance of seeing a few fluffy inches through this evening and the overnight because there in a great spot for several SW"s that are currently moving through the area. Theres I think 3 that have to pass through and we're seeing the results of the first, in a series, so the Tug looks like the best spot to be!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Yeah those 4, plus the 7200 students at OSU bonehead, lol! When you speak of the Tug, in such ways then its understandable, but NOT Oswego County.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He means the four people who post here. And also, it’s called hyperbole.  You say similarly exaggerated things everyday. Chill the f out. 

• Like 3