• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

1 hour ago, southbuffalowx said:

I was stuck at school in the northern still during the Nov 14 storm, with my house in South Buffalo. I'm still bitter about staying at school because I didn't want to miss work lol

I remember working up in northtowns at the time and almost deciding to stay at my parents place in Amherst after work that evening. I would have walked to Hamburg if I didn’t go home that night despite how unsafe that would have been lol

20 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I remember working up in northtowns at the time and almost deciding to stay at my parents place in Amherst after work that evening. I would have walked to Hamburg if I didn’t go home that night despite how unsafe that would have been lol

Haha I definitely considered it! I ended up taking the bus as far as it could take me after the first event, and then walked to my sister's apartment in West Seneca.

The second event didn't hit them too much, but I at least got the satisfaction of helping her shovel the driveway. I got to experience 40" from the Dec 2010 event, so I'm happy with that at least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfie09 said:

Just measure 7", i had 4.5" as of 330, most of 2.5" fell in the last hour..

You can see some yellow echos going through my area..

ezgif.com-resize (15).gif

Wow dude. It’s a Christmas Eve to remember. Even I got 1”-2” here just SE of Rochester in Bushnells Basin. A real surprise! It’s beautiful. Pasted in white. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Wow we picked up a lot more then I thought when I got home. 4.6” of heavy wet lake effect. 1:10 type stuff 

That’s amazing - we got to West Seneca around 3 and there was an inch at most, and it was already melting. Did it only hit the far southtowns?