• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

11 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

Wow, ugly stuff on that radar.  0z NAM confirms a green christmas in the ROC with a dearth of moisture by the time we are cold enough.  I was really hoping we would eek soemthing out tonight, just a coating would have made me happy..

There is very little cold air to be found anywhere near us the entire duration of that GFS run. Going to have to wait another 2 weeks with little measurable snow in lower elevations.

• Sad 1

I just woke up to 1.5" surprise as I was not expecting anything and believe it or not,  I think we get a few more today to the SE of the Lake.  I should say E-SE as upslope areas should do fairly well.  There's plenty of moisture around that's for sure and the flow is cyclonic so we may start to see some LE to the E-SE real soon if it materializes, but who knows right.

KBUF disc:

Off Lake Ontario, expect a
band of light snow showers mainly across northern and eastern Wayne
County and northern Cayuga County tonight. This should peak during
the mid evening before diminishing overnight. There may be a spotty
inch of accumulation from near Sodus Bay to Cato.

It would be impressive if they nail this cause that's a fairly small area to pin point for an inch or 2!

About 1/2” here in Roc. The models overestimated even this meager storm. None of the models have anything of interest for the next 48 hrs. Unless you live up by Carol. 

This will be a very green Christmas for the entire region. Here’s hoping the pattern flips again in January! I gotta a good feeling it will!