Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Nov 15/16 First Weenie Obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

12 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

Hopefully it won’t come back to bite them. NYC is an absolute mess right now that will make national headlines in the coming hours/days. People stuck in gridlock and not moving for 3-4 hours. The GW Bridge is basically closed and people are abandoning their cars and walking home across the bridge. Boston folk should be ok though as this is hitting after rush hour. In NYC it was the worst timing possible

Disaster in CT as well. Meritt Parkway closed in 5 different spots. 

Screenshot-20181115-183757-Maps.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Im heading up to Mount Snow on Sunday. Should be some of the best November skiing conditions in years. 

Should be great snowmobiling conditions this Fall. The one danger I see is lots of early cover and unsafe lake ice. 

Oh ya, enjoy it up there..it should be epic for November!

I won’t be headed up to N. Maine till 26th Of December...so things have time to solidify, or melt out lol(hope not). 

Salting truck just came down my street so they're out in the city now, guess they saw what happened in NYC and don't want to meet a similar fate. I'm heading north to Killington in about an hour, expecting a long slow ride but hoping that NH/VT have 93/89 relatively okay and that we're able to stay on the leading edge of the system.

31/24.

4 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Up to 35 here. Can almost smell the pina coladas...

Hope those getting snow tonight enjoy it. 

The perils of living on the immediate coast. I’m not expecting much in Eastie but I guess the same doesn’t apply to NYC. Central Park has officially reported 6in of snow. That’s about 6in more than most people/mets were thinking for them