Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
November 15-16 First Frozen Obs/Nowcast

WxUSAF

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Nexrad really shows the heavy snow band well. As it usually does it has set up over the favored areas. Absolutely ripping out here NW of Winchester right now.

image.thumb.png.7229d2c0151b32176f30b96c22cc7eab.png

That band was over DC this morning. Just because it’s in northern/central Maryland now doesn’t mean it has set up there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

You know better. Panic will return by next Tuesday lol

I know it’s a good event when you’re posting about cooking! Hope all is well with you and your family! :) 

Thanks for asking. I have had a rough year that ended this week in finally realizing I was dealing with months long anxiety that culminated in a Panic attack the start of this week. Finally on the road to getting it under control and cooking helps. Along with my husbands game his company has been working on being released yesterday we all need family time and today fits the bill. 

I’m going to say this a lot this winter:

There are a lot of people who only post in winter and most of us don’t know where they’re/you’re posting from. Locations don’t show up on mobile, so it would be helpful if you say where “here” is when posting obs, even if only sporadically.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I’m going to say this a lot this winter:

There are a lot of people who only post in winter and most of us don’t know where they’re/you’re posting from. Locations don’t show up on mobile, so it would be helpful if you say where “here” is when posting obs, even if only sporadically.

Do you see the little sig lines people put at the bottom on mobile?  If so, I'll add my location there.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic