Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 15-16 First Frozen Obs/Nowcast

WxUSAF

4 minutes ago, Abbyme24 said:

Snow starting to mix in with the sleet in NW Baltimore city. I'm working from home today so not sure what it's like down at the harbor. Anybody there?

Not at the harbor, but snow is mixing in here in NE Baltimore now as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattie g said:

If it’s snowing in DC when I get there, I’ll consider the walk to work in the flakes to be a huge win.

And a huge win, it is. Mulch and sand around the Mall had started to turn white at around 6:45, and by the time I got to my office it was pelting alert and mostly snow.

Looks like it’s ripping snow out there now!

11 minutes ago, Abbyme24 said:

Snow starting to mix in with the sleet in NW Baltimore city. I'm working from home today so not sure what it's like down at the harbor. Anybody there?

Yes. Just got in to work (Corner of Charles and Fayette). just wet -  rain/snow mostly rain down here. Kinda disappointing. Hope what is in DC makes it here.

2 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Fell back to sleep after the school announcement. Just woke to a healthy dose of snow coming down up here. 

Ahhh, tell me it's going to be one of those homemade soup days you're famous for, @Mrs.J...  :thumbsup:

33/29 at Fort Belvoir, still w/ moderate snow. Everything covered...a lot more (.5" ?) than in this pic, which was snapped 30 minutes ago.

IMG_20181115_072824.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, vastateofmind said:

33/29 at Fort Belvoir, still w/ moderate snow. Everything covered...a lot more (.5" ?) than in this pic, which was snapped 30 minutes ago.

My wife says she measured >1" on the cold surfaces in our backyard (Kingstowne) just now, though I cannot vouch for her snow-measuring technique.   

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic