Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
1st Winter Event of 2018-19 Fall/Winter Season

ChescoWx

Just now, Birds~69 said:

Man, you would love it up here right now. I swear you have some bad luck...it's only Fall, you still have the entire winter.

Wait and see what happens next when i locate far NW of southeast PA and the coastal death bands leave eastern Monmouth in an ice age like state. 

• Like 1

Man what a lunch hour excursion...drove from trenton to levittown and back. On the way home, snow picked up in intensity the whole way but mainly just a coating on the grass and just starting to stick on local roads and side streets. When I left at 1230 we had just crossed the inch mark, now I'd bet easily 1.5. Also easily at least an inch in trenton as well. On the way back to work though, absolutely nuts. All roads including highways were snowcovered with heavy snow still falling. Really wasn't expecting it and honestly shocked there's no call for early dismissal. Afternoon commute is going to be straight up dangerous...

• Like 1

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Almost at 2" here. Early models had us as sleet around 2PM but slowly backed off. I dont see a flip until 4pm earlier for my area.

Yeah CC shows the current flip line down in vineland atm. Though it has started making progress in the last few frames. Thinking it won't flip until 3 pm here..

My sis is reporting accidents galore in Springfield township Montco.  They had to close part of Paper Mill Rd. for a 5 car accident.  They apparently never brined the streets there (usually they are pretty good about that but I guess the original forecast was for a mix to heavy rain event so....).  Still SN here but seeing some bigger flakes mixed in.  Temp at 28.