Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Nov 15/16 regionwide event

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What you thinking for snowfall amounts CT?

Ryan’s map with NWS microclimate non broad brush idea seems correct, probably 5 here 8 for you. OT Ryan’s station does street by street radar but broad brushes with snow maps. You would think NBC Ct could buy them a mapping program.

8 minutes ago, HimoorWx said:

What is a good estimate for the ending time for snow in the Boston metro area?  I'm running law school exams at 9:00 tomorrow morning, and I'm sure some of our students will be looking for any excuse to postpone.

i would think by 12am-2am it's going over to rain.. others can confirm

3 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

HRRR has it really going past 7 pm... that my interpretation.. 

I figured it would be close there On start time. 

I also I believe I should be fine mostly wet commuting back at 515 A.M. but I other wise would be very concerned due to the volume of cars already mobbing rte3 by 530 and it’s everyones first snow storm if temps were below freezing at 9-10z 

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I also I believe I should be fine mostly wet commuting back at 515 A.M. but I other wise would be very concerned due to the volume of cars already mobbing rte3 by 530 and it’s everyones first snow storm if temps were below freezing at 9-10z 

I can't imagine that roads will be good by 5:15 tomorrow morning with sleet following the thump. It's not like we're going to transition to 40F and rain. 

Just now, DomNH said:

I can't imagine that roads will be good by 5:15 tomorrow morning with sleet following the thump. It's not like we're going to transition to 40F and rain. 

That’s my concern 

I’d rather sleep there then go home to sleep then wake up at 4 to leave earlier to drive in crap.

i saw 35-37 on meso’s For KASH by about 6am

8 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

yeah first snow, no salt.. things are always messier than they need to be