Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Nov 15/16 regionwide event

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

1 minute ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

This will catch folks off guard if correct.  Big forecast change from this morning. 

It’s not going to catch anyone off guard that doesn’t use BOX as their forecast. There’s been Mets on here and Ryan on NBC all week telling you 4-6” lolli 7”. Just because you don’t look anywhere else besides NWS doesn’t mean everyone else does lol

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s not going to catch anyone off guard that doesn’t use BOX as their forecast. There’s been Mets on here and Ryan on NBC all week telling you 4-6” lolli 7”. Just because you don’t look anywhere else besides NWS doesn’t mean everyone else does lol

Dude...enough already.   I mean, you act like you're some all knowing MET.....step off your high horse already.   You thought on Tuesday that you were getting a "Ton of Ice" lol...so stop with the bragging.

6 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yup... you think Duxbury is mostly rain? Or rain soon enough that everything will be washed away by tomorrow morning?

Yep. All a dream by morning. This is a more rare event where getting away from water, even being far to the south will help. I could see a 3-4” difference even here in Weymouth. I’m staying conservative here at my locale. Hoping 1-2. Hopefully those in Enfield and Tolland can unite as one.

1 hour ago, sbos_wx said:

Mike, permanently in Bath now? Hope your family is doing great.

If you're just getting to know how these things usually end up at the coast, focusing on those ice cold 925mb temps will always help. If there is enough lift, will easily overcome a temperature like 35F. I also find the surface dewpoint charts to be a great help. Rarely stay snow once DP gets over 35. Good delineation of coastal front. 

Thanks, Jay.  I'd say I'm up here quasi-permanently.  We'll be moving back to central Mass at some point, but there's no big rush on that.  Family's doing great.  Emily's doing well--I'll let her know you were asking.

59 minutes ago, dryslot said:

MPM will be happy with the new GYX snow map.

Yes.  MPM is happy with the new map.