• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Nov 15/16 regionwide event

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

Here's the deal at BOS and e ma. Significant cold, anomalous for this time of year exists as an antecedent airmass. We're starting to paint a textbook early/late season snowfall event in the city. We should be able to accumulate in the beginning at a decent temp. Then even when easterly winds begin to whip up, we'll pump heavy snow for a bit longer than we should. The CF will push by here, but I'm starting to push away from a slushy coating. To perhaps 2-3" if this breaks right. There's some signals there thiswill pump out a few inches fast. I'd be excited anywhere interior. Especially ORH on north. 

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I was on a call today and my colleague in Little Rock said they had a few hours of snow this morning.   That’s impressive!

Here's 00z....03z is running now but only out to 3 hours. Almost can see a weenie 6" dot near you...maybe just a bit WNW?

Nov15_00zRPM.png

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Someone up there will pull 19" of fluff from the deformation currier and ives...powderfreak will prob get in on it and keep posting how he can't believe the models only had 0.8-0.9" of qpf there.

We all have our roles to play. TBlizz mehing his way to 18”, MPM wringing his hands over qpf and DIT persistently predicting mass destruction. We’re getting the band back together!

20 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Someone up there will pull 19" of fluff from the deformation currier and ives...powderfreak will prob get in on it and keep posting how he can't believe the models only had 0.8-0.9" of qpf there.

lol I think I've been on the mid-level magic bus since day one without obsessing over or mentioning QPF in this storm.  

You can pull that card sometimes but not this event...I know what I've been looking for to deliver the goods. :lol: