Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Nov 15/16 regionwide event

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

8 minutes ago, dendrite said:

That's a nice mid level look for PF land. Snow begets snow.

Mid-level magic somewhere in NNE with this.  Some models keep it south, some have it north up into Quebec, some have had it right across BTV-Lyndon State-BML axis.  Pretty much at sit, wait and see status.  

I like a widespread 4-7" for most of NNE...and if a solid 500mb or 700mb type banding structure takes place, there could be a 8-12" ribbon somewhere in there.

5 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I'll eagerly await to see how many posts have been made when I come down in the morning.  The tell-tale sign of whether the models have been friendly.

I usually check to see how many posts James has made. Anything greater than 3 and I know it shifted SE.

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

SLK -1F

lol...what a pit

It's unbelievable how cold that place is.... coldest place in the NE US by far. Is it because it's in a sink? 

11 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Well you're ACATT so I expect it. I haven't sais much, I think we re going to enter a historic look for at least the interior.

Are you going to give an accumulation prediction? Not sure I've ever seen one from the most prolific poster. Ginxy is waiting. 

Bunch of places on COCORAHS have 7" or more snow depth right now...after this next storm it could be pretty impressive for mid-November.

Lyndonville, VT coming in with 10" of depth (saw they jackpotted last event with 8-9")... those freshmen MET students at Lyndon State who could have 15"+ on the ground this weekend will think this is how mid-November usually is in northern Vermont.  

Its also 7F at 10pm at LSC... 3F in East Burke. Gawd. Single digit temps and double digit snow depth on November 14...a new wave of weenies is being crafted at the Lyndon State Met Center this month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

There’s the omega graphic I’ve been looking for

The big thump is going to be quick in W areas,  the best lift will be shifting E and N as that L starts to prime under LI.  Best case out here is that we go almost all snow, brief IP and flip to freezing drizzle.  I am all set with prolonged sleet on snow, don't need to injure myself clearing early on in the season.

9 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Bunch of places on COCORAHS have 7" or more snow depth right now...after this next storm it could be pretty impressive for mid-November.

Lyndonville, VT coming in with 10" of depth (saw they jackpotted last event with 8-9")... those freshmen MET students at Lyndon State who could have 15"+ on the ground this weekend will think this is how mid-November usually is in northern Vermont.  

Its also 7F at 10pm at LSC... 3F in East Burke. Gawd. Single digit temps and double digit snow depth on November 14...a new wave of weenies is being crafted at the Lyndon State Met Center this month.

About time west is best!