Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Nov 15/16 regionwide event

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Jay pumping out reverse psychology....secretly doing handstands as the NAM rolled in...

I'd be a little more excited if I still worked in Tewksbury and hadn't moved to Scooter's ole snow hole. NSFW.

That being said, new office job makes for plenty of time to waste my work day on AMWX. Thank you everyone.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

I'd be a little more excited if I still worked in Tewksbury and hadn't moved to Scooter's ole snow hole. NSFW.

That being said, new office job makes for plenty of time to waste my work day on AMWX. Thank you everyone.

Dot was good for snow when I was there. No hole.

The west slope midlevel warm tongue of doom is showing up on a lot of the models. The NAM is the most robust with it and even gives me a lot of pingers.

It's possible that a place like Granville, MA gets more snow than Granville, NY with this setup as the latter location gets a sleet fest while the former stays snow longer despite the latitude difference. 

23 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

Well, as a rebuttal, Logan is essentially landfill built on top of the ocean (as you know more than well obviously know)

I just don't get it. They're setting themselves up for people to whine when I wake up to wet and... *maybe* slushy streets

If the city gets 2 inches people will view them correct.  Personally I think 1-2 for BOS.