Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Nov 15/16 regionwide event

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

For mid November that’s good even for NNE.

Oh definitely.  That will be the third system in a row that followed a similar track and delivered similar amounts of snow to the northern mountain areas.  

Tonight's is almost identical too, with a low going over SE NE...and same thing happened last Friday night.  

Just now, powderfreak said:

Oh definitely.  That will be the third system in a row that followed a similar track and delivered similar amounts of snow to the northern mountain areas.  

Tonight's is almost identical too, with a low going over SE NE...and same thing happened last Friday night.  

Keep the huggies coming through winter, thanks.

1 minute ago, sbos_wx said:

Was that the year after BOS proper was hammered? I do not have great memory, so forgive me

Yeah next winter.  It was like 60F at the summits on Xmas Eve with literally 0" of snow depth anywhere even at 4000ft.  

Only time in 60 years of records not even a trace of snow at 4000ft on Xmas, lol.

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

How quickly we forget 2015-16... worst winter on record for most of VT, and probably up there for NH/ME...

Yep - see my above post referencing that very winter.  We already have more base than we did all winter in 15-16.  And it's not even thanksgiving yet.  I just hope Ma Nature isn't teasing us with this early season stuff only to yank away the goods during the actual season....

2 minutes ago, Randy4Confluence said:

What's it looking like for BOS and the 128 district? A sloppy inch before a changover? 

Weatherfella, what are you thinking for your area? Gotta cash in with something to show with this pattern right? 

Maybe an inch before the changeover for me?   Not worried about cashing in during mid November.

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Maybe an inch before the changeover for me?   Not worried about cashing in during mid 

I know that you know you want something out of this -EPO pattern you've been in for tbe past month ( at my expense ). I think you'll get something pedestrian. The low almost closes off south of you. Good luck. 

9 minutes ago, Randy4Confluence said:

I know that you know you want something out of this -EPO pattern you've been in for tbe past month ( at my expense ). I think you'll get something pedestrian. The low almost closes off south of you. Good luck. 

Unrealistic.  Look at the calendar.