• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 8-10 Winter Weather/LES

HillsdaleMIWeather

Had some pretty good snow squalls today on my way back north toward home (Galesburg) with decent flake size and some gusty wind. Now we are dealing with the wind, had a wind gust of 37 MPH earlier at the Macomb airport with a wind chill now down to a balmy 4 degrees above zero. Feels like January outside to me....Should struggle toward freezing tomorrow. And to think that most of our snow cover today dissipated due to the warm ground and sunshine...if we had a deeper snowpack we would probably be seeing below zero wind chills areawide.

1 hour ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Blizzard conditions south of here. 2-3” per hour with 40-50 mph gusts. My coworker got stuck on the thruway coming into work this morning. Just light snow here. 

1608BD3A-10DD-4CC8-AAE1-19B6064B97B0.jpeg

It just doesn’t fail there all that often.  I’m glad this insane thermal profile over the lake didn’t get wasted by the short event and shifty winds. 

3 minutes ago, OHweather said:

It just doesn’t fail there all that often.  I’m glad this insane thermal profile over the lake didn’t get wasted by the short event and shifty winds. 

Yeah another 10-15 miles southeast of my location is usually the jackpot zone in Erie county, but the Chautauqua Ridge is definitely the best spot. 

• Like 1