Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter

George BM

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

LAMAR!!

Ravens have to keep him as the starter. They couldn't run the ball with Flacco. Now they are total smash mouth with the threat of the QB running at any time. He energized the OL and the run game.

Lamar seems like our best and only hope now it seems

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

LAMAR!!

Ravens have to keep him as the starter. They couldn't run the ball with Flacco. Now they are total smash mouth with the threat of the QB running at any time. He energized the OL and the run game.

They rushed the ball against like literally the 2 worst rush defenses in NFL.  I can't crown Lamar after that.  He did throw the ball better today despite some bad throws.  I still think Flacco gives them the best chance to win once he's healthy.

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

They rushed the ball against like literally the 2 worst rush defenses in NFL.  I can't crown Lamar after that.  He did throw the ball better today despite some bad throws.  I still think Flacco gives them the best chance to win once he's healthy.

They didn't run the ball very well against any defense they played this season until last week, but as I said in my previous post, a lot of that credit also goes to Edwards. Flacco more than likely is on the way out regardless of how the season ends up( and maybe Harbaugh too). With their schedule they probably finish 8-8 or at best 9-7 even if Flacco comes back, is healthy, and plays his usual game. Might as well let Lamar keep starting, get experience in meaningful games, and see if he really is the future. Flacco, and the team, have been perfectly mediocre since winning the SB. It's time for something different. The record will likely end up about the same wither way.

5 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

LAMAR!!

it is all about the element of surprise.  Now that we have a quarterback that can break off 10 yards on any given play opposing teams need to account for  it.. it opens up so much for the running game.. and the passing game too.  I say roll with it.. roll with it until the league figures it out.  it is must win from here on out,  I think the ravens could afford to lose one maybe two.. the chiefs on the road.. that'll put then at 10-6.. thats all you need for wild card,

1 hour ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

It's pretty much impossible to be a NFL QB with an arm that weak. 

but then you win two in a row in the most important stretch of the season.. anyways.. he was airing it out today in th second quarter today.. I was there.. he can throw the ball.  655/4132.. that was his college stats!  the man can throw the ball.. There is no way he gets drafted in the first round with out that part.

11 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

A QB that can run causes fits for a defense. Doesn’t matter if it’s high school, college, nfl. Look at what Trubisky’s running ability is doing for Chicago’s offense 

I feel like vick could have been HOF if he wasnt so much of an A-hole.

3 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Totally agree with this. Too many people are drinking the Lamar kool aid. If we want to go anywhere this year we need Flacco back at the helm. I believe he will be back next week against Atlanta. 

Just now, ravensrule said:

Totally agree with this. Too many people are drinking the Lamar kool aid. If we want to go anywhere this year we need Flacco back at the helm. I believe he will be back next week against Atlanta. 

If he wins the next ine he gets the job,, mark my words

13 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

This is just a way to help the dude safe face.. it happens in the MLBs.. Joe gave us 10 great years.  The time has come

56 minutes ago, luckyamaha said:

Just joined and I've been following the board for many years. Wanted to just say "Hello." 

By the look of your avatar you will fit right in. I have only been here for about a week or so. As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a "surface guy."  We also have several "500mb guys." Hello to you too my freind.

Fine print: guy is a gender neutral term......

• Like 1

By the look of your avatar you will fit right in. I have only been here for about a week or so. As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a "surface guy."  We also have several "500mb guys." Hello to you too my freind.
Fine print: guy is a gender neutral term......
What do you think the PV whisperer aka Dr. Cohen will have in his blog later today? EC cold or back to Winter cancelled. Always interested in what he has to say but lately it's been back and fourth with him.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, luckyamaha said:

What do you think the PV whisperer aka Dr. Cohen will have in his blog later today? EC cold or back to Winter cancelled. Always interested in what he has to say but lately it's been back and fourth with him.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Have no idea. Leaks have been few...

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic