Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter

George BM

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

I hope the folks that usually enjoy Thanksgiving with the windows and doors in the house all open, eating on the patio, and sipping tropical drinks are doing OK.

Worst of both worlds. Thanksgivings too cold and we have to cancel winter.

• Haha 2

Redskins offense is just awful. No playmakers at all. Doctson is a complete bust for a first rounder. Everyone talks about injuries but every team has injuries. Offense wasn't much better when Crowder and Thompson were both playing. Skins aren't good enough to turn the ball over 3 times and overcome that.

It's going to be a rough 5 games

9 hours ago, PhineasC said:

I hope the folks that usually enjoy Thanksgiving with the windows and doors in the house all open, eating on the patio, and sipping tropical drinks are doing OK.

61 and partly sunny in HHI today. Kids were able to get out and enjoy the day, and we had windows and doors open all day long. Mimosas to start and barrel-aged stouts and/or wine to finish up. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Ok, this is a first for me. Out of town for thanksgiving staying at a hotel. Went to leave at 2:45 to meet family for a 4 pm event. The room had  other plans though. We are still in our room an hour and a half later as they continue to try to break us out of our room because the electronic lock went on the fritz.

WTH?

That should be easy to override within 5 mins, assuming someone at the hotel knows how to access the lock system.

4 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

WTH?

That should be easy to override within 5 mins, assuming someone at the hotel knows how to access the lock system.

We had been working on it for over an hour before I gave up on my side. Pulled the cover plates off on my side to find it is a mechanical issue with it freezing up and not electronic. Even tried to take the hinges off as well but had issues there as well. Problem was that he could only get me limited tools underneath  the door so I had to play at MacGyver. Right now he is trying to cut us out. :)

• Like 1

Ok, this is a first for me. Out of town for thanksgiving staying at a hotel. Went to leave at 2:45 to meet family for a 4 pm event. The room had  other plans though. We are still in our room an hour and a half later as they continue to try to break us out of our room because the electronic lock went on the fritz.

This is going to be an interesting conversation with others recalling this event.

You: You ever hear the story of how I got locked into my hotel room?

Them: Don’t you mean locked out of your hotel room?

You: .......No

Haha. Glad you are freed from the hotels grips Showme

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic