• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter

George BM

Made the drive to Hilton Head last. Gibt - left at 7:45 pm and rolled into the House at 5:000 am. Used the 95 HOT lane to get around most of the traffic, but got stuck for 45 minutes in that horrendous mess around Stafford. The absolute last thing you want to start a long, overnight trip when you’re working on little sleep because of kids already.

Somehow did the drive without bringing in relief, but right around halfway through SC I made a call to the bullpen and had my wife warm up.

I’m destroyed right now though. 150 minutes of sleep. Need a beer...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mattie g said:

Made the drive to Hilton Head last. Gibt - left at 7:45 pm and rolled into the House at 5:000 am. Used the 95 HOT lane to get around most of the traffic, but got stuck for 45 minutes in that horrendous mess around Stafford. The absolute last thing you want to start a long, overnight trip when you’re working on little sleep because of kids already.

Somehow did the drive without bringing in relief, but right around halfway through SC I made a call to the bullpen and had my wife warm up.

I’m destroyed right now though. 150 minutes of sleep. Need a beer...

That end of the hot lane that merges back into 95 down there is murder.

52 minutes ago, midatlanticweather said:

"Now, Hatem’s Jay’s Wintry Mix Facebook page has developed a cult-like following in the region, with more than 40,000 followers and growing. Hatem is up-front about the fact that he’s not a professional meteorologist, but his uncanny forecasting skills make him even better than the pros for thousands of local fans."

Oh my.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Yep. Took me 90 minutes to get from mm150 to exit 133. 17 miles yesterday around 2pm. Horrifying traffic in Stafford. Doesn't matter what time of day, either direction. Earlier this summer, on a Saturday ( I know) it took me 3 hours to go from exit 152 to exit 130. Unreal. I'm moving away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

"Now, Hatem’s Jay’s Wintry Mix Facebook page has developed a cult-like following in the region, with more than 40,000 followers and growing. Hatem is up-front about the fact that he’s not a professional meteorologist, but his uncanny forecasting skills make him even better than the pros for thousands of local fans."

Oh my.

Saying winter cancel is more often right than wrong in this area.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This event is only for the Total Wine & More in Laurel, MD.

Black Friday is almost here! That means you can expect to grab Goose Island's acclaimed Bourbon County Brand Stout when our doors open on Friday.

Variants that will be available at:
- Standard Bourbon County Brand Stout 2018
- Bourbon County Brand Bramble Rye
- Bourbon County Brand Midnight Orange 
- Bourbon County Brand Vanilla
- Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine

Bottle limits per customer will be placed by the store depending on the allocation we receive. These items will go fast, so make sure to join us first when doors open at 8 a.m.

See you here!

Darn, won't be around Friday.  I'd love to get some Bramble Rye though

I gotta say, I am gonna wear out "uncanny forecasting skills" this winter. Fair warning.
I don't or didnt ask for any of this. Every weenie in this forum forecasts to their friends and family. It was never suppose go this way. I never talk about my page.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ji said:
6 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:
I gotta say, I am gonna wear out "uncanny forecasting skills" this winter. Fair warning.

I don't or didnt ask for any of this. Every weenie in this forum forecasts to their friends and family. It was never suppose go this way. I never talk about my page.

Too late now. You are practically a household name. I will be expecting less of the comedic act and more technical analysis from you going forward :P 

• Like 1

Too late now. You are practically a household name. I will be expecting less of the comedic act and more technical analysis from you going forward  
Lol...I'll let you...chill...showmesnow...psu handle the technical. My role is on this page is bad comedy...complaining and meltdowns
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ji said:
10 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:
Too late now. You are practically a household name. I will be expecting less of the comedic act and more technical analysis from you going forward emoji14.png 

Lol...I'll let you...chill...showmesnow...psu handle the technical. My role is on this page is bad comedy...complaining and meltdowns

Why aren't you in church praying for snow?

8 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

7 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Enjoy. No travel for me this Thanksgiving. It’s never fun driving I-95.

5 hours ago, Bob Chill said:

Ha! All you doubters... 285 miles and 5.5 hours door to door including a stop on the NJ turnpike. Eeezee breezy chikkin squeezy. Only traffic was on the Merritt in CT. I'll pay dearly on the trip back Saturday tho

Did 565 miles, personally, and I’m nearly a zombie. 

Going north on 95 is a different beast than going south though. I know from lots and lots of experience.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic