• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter

George BM

Looks like Lamar will start according to reports. I bet RG3 will get plenty of plays as well though.
This is yet another lost season, so might as well get a good look at the dude they took in the first round. Kinda looking forward to it. I am sure it wont be boring!

It sure hasn’t been boring! I kind of like the smash mouth style. Wear down defenses. Old school Ravens with more dynamic

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Good win. Hard fought. We have to get a better pass rush man. Offense certainly had another gear

Yeah the D is pretty bland. They get some pressure sometimes, but lack a true sack artist(other than the aging Suggs). Also they literally NEVER take the ball away. Bring back Pees!

6 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Wow just saw what happened to Alex Smith. Pretty bad looking. What a shame. Hope he can come back from that.

I guess McCoy is the man.

Yea, that's a season ender. Calling it an ankle injury but my eyes saw a broken leg... and I wish my eyes were closed during the reply. 

McCoy stunned Dallas in 2014. Maybe he can do it again on Thurs. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Yea, that's a season ender. Calling it an ankle injury but my eyes saw a broken leg... and I wish my eyes were closed during the reply. 

McCoy stunned Dallas in 2014. Maybe he can do it again on Thurs. 

Yeah it was pretty gruesome. Just read this on ESPN-

After Washington initially classified it as an ankle injury, coach Jay Gruden confirmed after the game that Smith had broken his tibia and fibula, the two bones in the lower leg, and would need immediate surgery.

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

The real irony is that the same thing happened to Theisman on the exact same date

Yea, quite the coincidence. Joe tweeted the same shortly after the injury. Oh well, it's part of the game and as skins fans were used to QBs suffering serious leg injuries. That damn replay is burned into my brain now just like one over 30 years ago. 

29 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Yea, quite the coincidence. Joe tweeted the same shortly after the injury. Oh well, it's part of the game and as skins fans were used to QBs suffering serious leg injuries. That damn replay is burned into my brain now just like one over 30 years ago. 

Same... and I admit going back to watch it - Joe's injury that is

So... who will be the backup QB to Colt McCoy now?

13 minutes ago, yoda said:

Same... and I admit going back to watch it - Joe's injury that is

So... who will be the backup QB to Colt McCoy now?

Good question. They're going to have to sign somebody. No 3rd qb on the roster since sudfeld left. 

I like McCoy but he's prob not carrying the team anywhere. At least he has a bunch of nfl experience and knows the offense. Another one of those years where things look decent until half the team ends up hurt...

11 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Good question. They're going to have to sign somebody. No 3rd qb on the roster since sudfeld left. 

I like McCoy but he's prob not carrying the team anywhere. At least he has a bunch of nfl experience and knows the offense. Another one of those years where things look decent until half the team ends up hurt...

Nate Pedermen is available 

18 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Don't know if its possible but how about an RG3 return? The guy is rotting on the bench with the Ravens and he is in shape and healthy, and from what I have seen he can still play.

Very late this month or in early December, the Mid Atlantic will get annihilated by an unusual snowstorm that will be worsened by anomalous blocking. It will be a Miller A snowstorm, that will come up the coast and it will dump prodigious amounts of snow on Washington DC. The anomalous blocking may slow the storm down, prolonging the snowfall. It will then turn very very very cold. This cold will SERIOUSLY hamper snow clearing efforts. This snowstorm may only be the 1st in a series of snows for the Mid Atlantic. You are going to get snows in clusters throughout this winter, in the Mid Atlantic and in the Northeast.

Things are really starting to line up. This is going to be one of the very worst winters in Mid Atlantic history. You might want to stock up some.

Many of you living in the Mid Atlantic region enjoy snow, but this winter will develop ongoing snow conditions in the Washington DC Metropolitan Region that will reach and then greatly surpass fascination levels.

It will frankly become frightening for some.

It has been very chilly even down here in the Austin area. We just had a mild cool frontal passage that kept highs down here today in the mid 40s. Our normal high here is 67. This is becoming a kind of repeating refrain down here. In terms of our climatology here in south central Texas, we will probably see a pretty bad winter as well (by south central Texas standards). Here where I now live, ICE is the main problem in the more notable winters. If we get too much ice, power will be out for many days.

• Like 1

Just shut off the outside hoses since its apparently going to be below freezing from Wed night to Fri morning... I wonder what the record low high is for Thanksgiving at the airports... 12Z GFS showing 30 for the 18Z temp at BWI.  I feel for the people having to play instruments at the Macy's Day parade... 12Z GFS showing 12Z temp at 22 in lower Manhattan w/ single-digit wind chills.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic