Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

George BM

On 4/16/2018 at 1:41 AM, Cobalt said:

Do you know the earliest by chance? Just curious.

Looking and thinking back, the earliest date in a year that I ever saw lightning was January 26th of 2011 from an unusual event that went from thunderstorms with small hail (heavy sleet/graupel?) to a heavy wet snow.

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

RG3 should start for the Ravens tomorrow, with Lamar coming in for specific designed packages. If RG struggles, then let Lamar take over. All this assuming Flacco is actually a no go.

I'm up in the air on what we should do if Flacco can't play. I wouldn't mind seeing Lamar out there as the starter, but I'm not sure how that will go. Cincy is reeling and we NEED to win. I like RG3 with a better chance to win, but I wouldn't mind seeing Lamar. 

13 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

I'm up in the air on what we should do if Flacco can't play. I wouldn't mind seeing Lamar out there as the starter, but I'm not sure how that will go. Cincy is reeling and we NEED to win. I like RG3 with a better chance to win, but I wouldn't mind seeing Lamar. 

Looks like Lamar will start according to reports. I bet RG3 will get plenty of plays as well though.

This is yet another lost season, so might as well get a good look at the dude they took in the first round. Kinda looking forward to it. I am sure it wont be boring!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

Not a Cowboy's fan yet? You better get with the program before they kick you out of the state. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I think it was WxUSAF that said the FV3 outperformed the current gfs with the last system, so I am going to just assume that the 6z 384 hour panel is right.

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

I think he also said trust HRRRRRR all day, every day. 

Nailed it.

wait what?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Bengals defense is historically awful (as a bengals fan the stats back up what the eyes have seen , it’s bad) - pretty great spot to get Jackson his first start.

Kinda unexpected with Marvin Lewis as the coach. I think he took over D coordinator duties last week, so I would be surprised if they don't play better. 

2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I think it was WxUSAF that said the FV3 outperformed the current gfs with the last system, so I am going to just assume that the 6z 384 hour panel is right.

Where are you seeing it?  Tropical Tidbits isn't loading and the two other sources I know of one only goes out to day 10 and the other hasn't updated 6z yet. 

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Kinda unexpected with Marvin Lewis as the coach. I think he took over D coordinator duties last week, so I would be surprised if they don't play better. 

It would be hard to be worse, they’ve given up more than 500 yards in each of their last three games. That’s a new NFL record. Lewis last coordinated a defense in 2002. Let’s just say, I am skeptical that he is the magic elixir to fix this mess. Especially since it has all unfolded under his long seemingly never-ending coaching watch.

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

Where are you seeing it?  Tropical Tidbits isn't loading and the two other sources I know of one only goes out to day 10 and the other hasn't updated 6z yet. 

55 minutes ago, Wonderdog said:

Me thinks he didn't see that it was yesterdays' 12z run. He's right though. It was a nice look.

I was talking about yesterday's 12z. Sorry. I just assumed...

The good news is that it's really not the 384 panel anymore, right???

Redskins are no doubt the worst 6-3 team in the NFL. Love the win/loss tally but hate how they got there. I'm hoping for the best but expecting very bad things against the Texans shortly 

I’m with you. Won’t be able to watch as the Ravens play at 1, and fox won’t show football. Oh well. I’m expecting a loss

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic