Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter

George BM

5 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

My sis just texted me. She saw it and thought it was quite good. She said the guy who played Freddie Mercury was very good.

Some of the reviews were critical of the accuracy/timing of some of the events.

There were some inaccuracies but I think most were done to condense the time of the movie. As it was the movie ran around 2 hours and 15 minutes. And yes, the actor was very good, had Freddie's moves down to a T. If you like Queens music you will like the movie because it is filled with it. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

All the good vibes...we hardly knew ya...until tomorrow then we may know you again...until Monday when you leave again until Tuesday when you come back until Wednesday when your ass books again...until until until until 

One of the untils just happened 

2 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

We've got the EURO showing 1-2" of snow for the DC metro, 3" for Baltimore, and 4"+ for western areas and its still fairly dead? Heck, I'm probably getting screwed in Charlottesville (to quote Jebman, damn!) and I'm here. 

Let's get the short-range thread rocking. 

I'm feeling optimistic that most of us see our first frozen precipitation Thursday.  But I'm still very skeptical of any accumulations outside of the mountains or maybe Hoffman's house/Mt. Parkton. 

2 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I'm feeling optimistic that most of us see our first frozen precipitation Thursday.  But I'm still very skeptical of any accumulations outside of the mountains or maybe Hoffman's house/Mt. Parkton. 

Yeah, exactly.  We could see some frozen precip before the transition to rain but I’m extremely pessimistic at the snowfall maps outside of Garrett/WV ridges and favored zones up north.  

15 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

We've got the EURO showing 1-2" of snow for the DC metro, 3" for Baltimore, and 4"+ for western areas and its still fairly dead? Heck, I'm probably getting screwed in Charlottesville (to quote Jebman, damn!) and I'm here. 

Let's get the short-range thread rocking. 

Pretty hard to take this all that seriously, in terms of accumulations, for the beltway area dwellers. Seeing something frozen would be pretty cool in any event.

14 minutes ago, H2O said:

I can’t recall ever the last time I had to make a ms paint snow map before thanksgiving 

this one should be easy to make -- find 95. everything west of it, sees something wintry. everything east of it sees 33 and rain

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic