November Banter

George BM

• WxUSAF pinned this topic
7 hours ago, George BM said:

Terribly awesome......IMO anyway.

Non-chocolate candy = Vomitingtonville 

*blocked* ;) 

3 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Chocolate is overrated. I always traded it to other friends who thought I was crazy. Glad to find someone else who agrees.

don't get me wrong, I enjoy chocolate from time to time (york pepperment patties, 3 musketeers, milky ways OMG). but my weakness is the sugary stuff. Skittles. Starbursts. STARBURSTS JELLY BEANS

I am a fatty when it comes to those. 

• Like 3

Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, plain chocolate, not-plain chocolate. Just chocolate.

With peanut butter. Salty peanut butter.

I want a Kit Kat made with three kinds of chocolate that has Reese’s peanut butter in between the wafers. Dipped in peanut butter sauce. Then again in chocolate.

Peanut butter and chocolate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mappy said:

*blocked* ;) 

don't get me wrong, I enjoy chocolate from time to time (york pepperment patties, 3 musketeers, milky ways OMG). but my weakness is the sugary stuff. Skittles. Starbursts. STARBURSTS JELLY BEANS

I am a fatty when it comes to those. 

I don't eat sweets very much at all, but Starbursts Jelly beans are one of the greatest candy innovations in the history of forever. Right on!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

I don't eat sweets very much at all, but Starbursts Jelly beans are one of the greatest candy innovations in the history of forever. Right on!

i have, on numerous occasions, eaten an entire bag in one sitting. #noshame

• Like 1

11 hours ago, yoda said:

What a game between United and the Crew... very entertaining.  Even the penalty shootout was tense.  Congrats to the Crew moving on... but a bit of a disappointing ending to the United's season 

Annoying because it delays US Soccer from announcing Gregg Berhalter as the new US National Team coach.

Awesome for Columbus, though, especially with all of the hoopla surrounding the potential move and the great recent news that the Columbus will still have the Crew (even if Austin does get its team).

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

It’s nice, but I’m all about putting up numbers.

Oh I totally agree. But I've come to realize that the post-Winter depression isn't because it isn't going to snow again for the next seven months, it is the lack of obsessively tracking things and having less of a reason to stick around the forum. Keeps me busy! But that's just me. :D

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic