• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discobs Thread

George BM

This system overperformed. I've got 1.30" in my rain gauge and still going. I checked this am and they were calling for .75.  Also, before this system, DCA was at 5.69" for the month. Maybe hitting 7" for Nov. with this one. Any thoughts of rain totals falling with the winter months were illusory.  

1.60" so far here just NW of Vienna and still pouring.  Temp up to 40/40 from 37/36 just an hour ago.  Looks like maybe another couple tenths to go before the it ends - western cutoff is along Rt 15 now.  Our front yard is a solid sheen of wet reflected in the lights.  Ground is totally saturated.  Going to be a mud pen for awhile.  

1 hour ago, coolio said:

This system overperformed. I've got 1.30" in my rain gauge and still going. I checked this am and they were calling for .75.  Also, before this system, DCA was at 5.69" for the month. Maybe hitting 7" for Nov. with this one. Any thoughts of rain totals falling with the winter months were illusory.  

Final total was 1.54" as that last whip around exits.  DCA is in the top 5 or 10 of rainiest years. You gotta think Baltimore is #1 already bc they've gotten more than us I'm sure. 

Edit: I see that donald sutherland has us at #4.

1 hour ago, coolio said:

Final total was 1.54" as that last whip around exits.  DCA is in the top 5 or 10 of rainiest years. You gotta think Baltimore is #1 already bc they've gotten more than us I'm sure. 

Edit: I see that donald sutherland has us at #4.

Yep--I think it was the surprise snow-rain event that put us in Baltimore over the top!! Now we're just running up the score...lol

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic