Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November discussion

weathafella

47 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Good shot at several inches near and along the MA/NH border northward tomorrow and no storm disco thread?  Are we that spoiled already?  Some years flurries in January gets its own 40 page thread. 

Not impacting the population centers?  It's just a normal NNE type event lol.  20-30 miles north and it's covered in the NNE thread ;).

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Have at it, probably the highest Population center of CNE is impacted the most lol

Yeah it definitely hits a swath of population, tongue in cheek sarcasm.  Get it north of CON and then it moves to NNE thread, lol. I'm always jealous of the SNE storm threads, discussing an impending snowstorm with others is one of the best parts of this forum.  Talking to yourself every time it snows isn't as much fun.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Also why is everyone caring about 850 fronto when it’s -2C? Small rimed flake fetish?

Not up here. :devilsmiley:

But I do think that's one of the problems with this event (if you can have problems with snow in November). The best forcing is well below the DGZ. Classic signal for advisory event vs. warning.

2 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Yeah, I've lived in NNE since I was 8 years old.  If we held on to this snow pack all the way through, it would be unprecedented in my memory.  I don't know what he is expecting.  Of course it could just be sarcasm.

mpm always expects what is not likely to occur.  A path to eeyore.