Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November discussion

weathafella

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

In the ip event of 1985, the slide of my trombone froze solid during our halftime show in Foxboro...such a cold and miserable experience.  Not that marching band was ever a positive...  it was probably only 32F or so, but i was scarred.

My daughter is not thrilled for Thursday,  Low/Mid 20s.

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

When living in N Andover by exit 42, it was often part of Methuen (Meth lab) that was dividing line. Sometimes I was on colder side but Methuen was always a little colder.

There can be a real difference between exit 42 and the exits only a few miles further up 495. I've found the same to be true of exit 1 on 93 in Salem and the route 213 exit in Methuen. 

1 minute ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

There can be a real difference between exit 42 and the exits only a few miles further up 495. I've found the same to be true of exit 1 on 93 in Salem and the route 213 exit in Methuen. 

Yea, I check the first box, but not the second...I'm a couple of miles north of exit 47.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its a huge city in aerial coverage, and has some decent hills, which coupled with the close proximity to the river, makes for some variable topography.

I know...just giving you guys a hard time. ASH is the same way. I'm glad to be in the NW corner and not SE right on the border for these marginal events. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Anyways, if we are done comparing weenie sizes to latitude and elevation, It does look like you draw a line from Ray's fanny to ORH and north and think 1-2 with maybe 3-4 towards Hubby anyways. Maybe near Ray could pull 2-3, but lift seems lower than the DGZ. 

RGEM/GFS or bust.