Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November discussion

weathafella

Kevin, kiss this one good bye.

When mid level temps are near or a tad below normal while lower level is solidly below normal, and you still have rain on the models outside of NNE, one pauses and reminds himself that it is November 18th.   Still way early.  Most of us still have climo highs AOA 45 in SNE.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

When mid level temps are near or a tad below normal while lower level is solidly below normal, and you still have rain on the models outside of NNE, one pauses and reminds himself that it is November 18th.   Still way early.  Most of us still have climo highs AOA 45 in SNE.

This one is gonna be tough south of the pike. I think rt 2 northward looks good...the big question mark is that ORH to BED zone....it's really close even on the NAM. Like less than 1C in the soundings. 

13 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I’m fully thinking some snow out of this. It’s a cold pattern overall . Mesos love to overamp these flat waves and then they correct towards globals. Maybe this time you guys are right with all rain to NH border.. but I’ll bet that doesn’t happen and we see corrections SE tomorrow . Maybe it’s a mix or maybe snow to rain .. but I am not buying mild Rainer 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m fully thinking some snow out of this. It’s a cold pattern overall . Mesos love to overamp these flat waves and then they correct towards globals. Maybe this time you guys are right with all rain to NH border.. but I’ll bet that doesn’t happen and we see corrections SE tomorrow . Maybe it’s a mix or maybe snow to rain .. but I am not buying mild Rainer

More like cold Rainer.  Below normal temperatures with rain.

13 minutes ago, weathafella said:

More like cold Rainer.  Below normal temperatures with rain.

He's playing some defense too on his wording with "all rain to NH border"....he's terrified of a 3-6/4-8" event from ORH to Ray if he gets rain. Ala MLK 2010 style. 

Its either significant snows to N CT or all rain to NH border...nothing in between. :lol:

• Haha 1

You mean "rains to Maine".

He's playing some defense too on his wording with "all rain to NH border"....he's terrified of a 3-6/4-8" event from ORH to Ray if he gets rain. Ala MLK 2010 style. 
Its either significant snows to N CT or all rain to NH border...nothing in between. 

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Man it's not even Thanksgiving and we are seeing a meltdown.

Feels like mid Jan in here. Kevin stressing over Ray and Will...Steve getting excited over WINDEX...Jay bitching about BOS totals...James forgetting his climo...Chris wondering wtf his office is doing...powderfreak with so much snow that everyone else is already indifferent to it...jspin up to his 30th event...diane posting about rain when surrounded by snow. lol

• Haha 10

Just now, dendrite said:

Feels like mid Jan in here. Kevin stressing over Ray and Will...Steve getting excited over WINDEX...Jay bitching about BOS totals...James forgetting his climo...Chris wondering wtf his office is doing...powderfreak with so much snow that everyone else is already indifferent to it...jspin up to his 30th event...diane posting about rain when surrounded by snow. lol

:lmao:  

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

That is close to sig worthy if i was into that..........;)

• Like 1