Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November discussion

weathafella

19 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Ukie is really zonked for Tuesday too. C NH to ME special. We'll see what the euro says in an hour but this might be going bye bye for SNE. Not getting any cold push behind that wave tomorrow on those runs unlike the 00z euro. 

I noticed that. And even though the GFS is more progressive, it's keeping the gradient more northerly from previous runs as well.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This is a weak wave not some wound up coastal. All this worry and nail biting seems premature for what is probably a 2-4/ 3-6 inch deal for most of the region 

Sprinkles on snow. Congrats.

I'm pulling for you though. The yard cleanup opportunity is quickly diminishing as the glacier formed and the snow on snow opportunities keep coming. I'm probably going to have to come to peace with frozen, matted leaves stuck to a lawn needing a final mow.

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I'm pulling for you though. The yard cleanup opportunity is quickly diminishing as the glacier formed and the snow on snow opportunities keep coming. I'm probably going to have to come to peace with frozen, matted leaves stuck to a lawn needing a final mow.

In the same boat the yard looks terrible. If we can’t get the warmth let’s get some more snow to cover it up until Napril!

5 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Also and this may be more isolated, but Ginxy squall possible with arctic fropa Wednesday.

Unreal how powerful that front looks, not meaning snow just impressive dynamics wind airmass change. Fookin cold. Interesting how much trouble models are having again with NAO, low level heavy cold. Wouldn't lock in anything day 7 plus what may appear to be a short warm up may evolve differently . I think the model runs Thursday will be quite a bit different.  6 Z Euro has some hints

20 minutes ago, dendrite said:

What are your thoughts on a serious tip? Is it the elevation event the thoughts were this morning or is just a NNE deal now with mild rains elsewhere?