Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November discussion

weathafella

3 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

I'm sure they can go up to 115% of capacity or something like that  if needed 

I'm pretty sure no one's too concerned about it being over 100%.  I'm only citing it as an sign of how much rain we've had.  In most years it has flirted with 100% one month or another.

Of course, 2017 was a deadly drought and it dipped to nearly 79%.  So many were near death that year in the great New England drought.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Anyone who was actually expecting snow events to start coming in waves is going to be very disappointed.

Even if an amazing pattern did set up right now, it wouldn’t mean snow for 75% of New England for another month 

I don’t think anyone reasonable in SNE expects significant snow events at least for another 6 weeks or so.  I think people just want to see it sooner in hopes that we don’t get another situation where we’re waiting for a winter that never seems to want to arrive. We want proof that it’s really gonna happen lol. 

50 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Active with lots of rain and cold after. 80s style. Exciting.

It's November for god sakes Berg....I mean if you're going to be scared of an 80's style pattern...at least wait until late December into January to say that.  I don't think the pattern in November should be cause for concern for an 80's style incoming winter.  Holy smokes you're a downer this autumn.

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

It's November for god sakes Berg....I mean if you're going to be scared of an 80's style pattern...at least wait until late December into January to say that.  I don't think the pattern in November should be cause for concern for an 80's style incoming winter.  Holy smokes you're a downer this autumn.

Why so angry?

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Lol not angry...if it came across like that sorry.  :-)

Just that I'm sensing concern in you...more than usual.  And I don't think you should be concerned at this stage of the game...that's all.  Patience bud...the pattern will develop.

My center is NOT concerned about winter, not one bit. Your wolf senses are off, visit a local veterinarian. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

My center is NOT concerned about winter, not one bit. Your wolf senses are off, visit a local veterinarian. 

Lol...ok, but you seem rattled.  Lots of talk from you about 80's style patterns and what not, my Animal instincts are sensing concern in you Young Runnaway...don't give in to the Dark side.

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You’re meltdown this week has been prolific. Winter hasn’t even started yet. Try to relax until the season hits.

You’ve had a rough fall since your heatwave ended so abruptly. Reaching for flakes out on your bedroom window on a chilly mid Nov morning after yet, another cutter. And now that winter won’t start until late Jan....some of us are concerned you may not last long enough to see what Santa stuffed in your stocking. 

Nov 1986 had two events....there was also a snow to IP/ZR event for the interior on Thanksgiving Day 1985. There was the big Nov 1980 snow event as well. The 1980s were very good for November snows but they were pretty terrible for other months overall.

23 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Nov 1986 had two events....there was also a snow to IP/ZR event for the interior on Thanksgiving Day 1985. There was the big Nov 1980 snow event as well. The 1980s were very good for November snows but they were pretty terrible for other months overall.

24 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Do you know the date of the snow event in 1980?