• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Deleting Attachments (Tech Support, I guess?)

alex

7 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I can mass delete in ACP, but that doesn't do you a lot of good. If you want every single one of them canned let me know and I can do a quick mass delete.

Brian,  I keep getting the same problem as Alex and others.  What I do is delete several each week as I upload.  As the board gets older more people will hit their quotas.  When you say a mass delete I assume you have to do it for each user?  If it is please go ahead and delete all the images I have posted so I can start fresh.  Thanks so much.

3 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Brian,  I keep getting the same problem as Alex and others.  What I do is delete several each week as I upload.  As the board gets older more people will hit their quotas.  When you say a mass delete I assume you have to do it for each user?  If it is please go ahead and delete all the images I have posted so I can start fresh.  Thanks so much.

Yeah...mass delete for each poster. If you are sure you have everything saved that you need then I can do that now. The same goes for anyone else. Just post in here and say you want everything canned.

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Yeah...mass delete for each poster. If you are sure you have everything saved that you need then I can do that now. The same goes for anyone else. Just post in here and say you want everything canned.

Oh you can go ahead and can all mine so I can start fresh.  I delete the big stuff but have pages and pages of the smallest files.  

Lets start fresh.  Thanks man.

Then I can post about 100 of those radar maps before I even have to think about it again ;).  In that case some posters may not want you to do it.

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Oh you can go ahead and can all mine so I can start fresh.  I delete the big stuff but have pages and pages of the smallest files.  

Lets start fresh.  Thanks man.

Then I can post about 100 of those radar maps before I even have to think about it again ;).  In that case some posters may not want you to do it.

1 hour ago, wxeyeNH said:

Im good to go, delete all for me. thanks

24 minutes ago, mreaves said:

While we're at it, me too please.

done

• Like 2

19 hours ago, wxeyeNH said:

I like this idea! I wonder if it would be possible to have a setting that automatically deletes anything more than 3 months old or similar...