Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Annual end of Oct blockbuster

Ginx snewx

21 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Something'Brewin

Remember all jokes Oct 21 2017 because it was not a snowstorm.

No one is joking. I just said that I wasn't interested, but also said its meteorologically significant.

Is it possible for it to be snow, sure...possible the Brewers sweep the Sox, too.

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not really interested...unless high tides are your thing.

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

No one is joking. I just said that I wasn't interested, but also said its meteorologically significant.

Is it possible for it to be snow, sure...possible the Brewers sweep the Sox, too.

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I'm sure I'll incur his wrath for this, but so be it. Certainly thread worthy in a weather forum, though.

Totally a discussion of merit. Because some are not interested is a waste of a post.  Could be nada but its got energy,climo and some hemispheric support. We watch just like we watch almost every last week in Oct. Wanna have some fun go ahead and check out some of these analog dates.

Personal update. Some continued left side paralysis weakness. 4 weeks of NADA so I updated all screens. Ipad pro. Galaxy Note 9. We geek basically one handed 

814analog.off.gif

• Like 1

I think we can't underestimate the possibility that eastern NYS and western areas of New England could see accumulating snows from next weekend's storm potential and many areas see rain changing to snow, it is only possible if the arctic jet indeed comes into better focus and intervenes with this coastal cyclone.  I wouldn't be a betting man, but I say its non zero

• Like 1