Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Let's Talk Winter!!

Steve

2 minutes ago, buckeye said:

Been frustratingly light snow so far with about 1.5-2" down.  Best radar returns getting ready to come in and snow finally hitting moderate .

I'd guess 3-4 will end up being the end game.   Not bad :)

Sucks when ya see what it dropped back west and how fast it weakened and dried up. I'm thinking I'll be close with my 3-4" call as well

4.5 inches measured on a bench in my front yard not near any trees or anything. Cleared off 1 inch of snow off the car before noon and then between 3 and 4 inches about half past five this afternoon. Near West Jefferson.

*What is that yellow/orange line advancing from the south into Madison County?...that had better not be non-snow precipitation. If it is I hope it does not make it here. No. Damn. Ice!

17 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Heavy snow rates in Dayton?

Not right now, just under moderate snow I would guess. From 5 to 6pm was very heavy snow, 1.75" new during that hour, this past hour only 0.2" of new snow fell as it went over to sleet & fr rain for a short time.  Back to all snow now with strong radar echoes in Warren Co moving NE into Greene now so should get heavier again soon.