Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Let's Talk Winter!!

Steve

20 hours ago, OHweather said:

3-2 no banner.png

Bravery right here. I'd think if someone gets 3" anywhere in Ohio will be lucky at this point. Looks like a general 1 to maybe 2 in spots... for now... still trending south. Fv3 is a miss altogether now with the exception of extreme southern Ohio. Crazy how poorly this trended. May wanna consider remaking your map, Jim.:yikes:

16 minutes ago, dilly84 said:

Bravery right here. I'd think if someone gets 3" anywhere in Ohio will be lucky at this point. Looks like a general 1 to maybe 2 in spots... for now... still trending south. Fv3 is a miss altogether now with the exception of extreme southern Ohio. Crazy how poorly this trended. May wanna consider remaking your map, Jim.:yikes:

I’m thinking Coating to 2” covers it for the state now.  Euro has been dethroned the last few weeks.  Been way off and beaten by the gfs on several systems. 

30 minutes ago, OHweather said:

I’m thinking Coating to 2” covers it for the state now.  Euro has been dethroned the last few weeks.  Been way off and beaten by the gfs on several systems. 

Oh yea, it's been bad. It's consistently put out big systems only to fold later on. Not too sure what's going on with the euro. Never seen it so bad, but would say it's been one of the worst this year. ICON has had better accuracy lol

40 minutes ago, Buckeye1994 said:

If only the Euro and Candadian models were on board even a little bit :facepalm:

Euro never bought into it, and still isn't.   Canadian originally bought into it but moved away towards the euro.   If it was just the euro alone I would still give this hope but the Canadian moving into the euro camp puts a lot more credibility in this being a non event.   I suspect the GFS will cave in the coming runs. 

On a separate note, that follow up cutter needs to be watched for our first possible severe threat of the season.

So my grade for the winter, is going to be a D. The expectation followed by the lack of major storms. The only reason I'm not going with an F is due to the deform bands we had in January with the system. Hopefully next winter is our winter. 

See y'all next November, barring major severe outbreak. Enjoy your spring and summer!