• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Let's Talk Winter!!

Steve

Just insane.  There must be pockets of warm air in the upper levels.  Dilly, holy sh@t, :facepalm:    I can't believe you're still getting sleet.  You must be an island.

The snow,is mixing at times here and,we have freezing rain, but I think it's gonna get crazy pretty soon. Calling for 45mph winds.

I've seen 2 cars drive by the house totally covered in snow.

8 minutes ago, Angrysummons said:

When buckeye worries about the warm tongue, you can see why. Any weather tracker that has lived in Columbus especially knows of its lick and laps. Snow in the east, snow to the north, snow to the west......................then there is Columbus with freezing rain/sleet.......

This is one of the worst ones. Most aren't quite this bull headed. Lucky the defo looks so healthy...............

Living in the Columbus area is a snowstorm lover's special hell. 24 hours ago I was in the jackpot with 11 inches LOL...fooled again...  :(

All that is left is to lose power with it going below zero...

4 minutes ago, Angrysummons said:

When buckeye worries about the warm tongue, you can see why. Any weather tracker that has lived in Columbus especially knows of its lick and laps. Snow in the east, snow to the north, snow to the west......................then there is Columbus with freezing rain/sleet.......

This is one of the worst ones. Most aren't quite this bull headed. Lucky the defo looks so healthy...............

I talked myself out of it snd should have known better.  A low tracking into w.TN from the SW is,usually the kiss of death.....but....we had a pushing Arctic front and every model, (led by the unwaivering king itself), telling us no worries...

All that said, let's see where we are with this tomorrow before writing obits.