Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2018-19 New England Snow

Kevin W

All set for another season guys!
If you were on the list last year, you're already on it for this season, and your username and password will still work.
Any additions for this season, via this thread, or PM, I will get to when I can.

New England Snow

If you had the member edit page bookmarked, either delete it and bookmark it again, or edit the link to add the "s" after http, or you may get a 401 error.

• Like 2

Thanks Kevin, as always, we appreciate this great resource you’ve put together.  I just checked, and things seem to be working on my end.

We’re into October now, which is typically our first month for accumulating snow (seems to be close to 70% of seasons based on my data), so hopefully it won’t be too long before we’ll have something to put in the table.

18 hours ago, Lava Rock said:

4? Me, you, Dryslot and jayhawk

He last participated in 2015-16, probably discouraged by that awful "winter."  (Actually, I think his primary residence changed, rendering it unfeasible to measure at Waterboro.)  Maine Photog was in for 16-17.  Jeb (from Bath) was in for a year way back, and I think jzinckgra was from Maine - last entered for 2013-14.  T-fish appears to be only the 8th Maineiac since Kevin began his table in 2010-11.
Still hoping for participants (or even just board members) from the 85% of Maine that lies northeast of my dooryard.  There have been a few in the past, but none in the most recent 2-3 years.

On 10/9/2018 at 7:56 AM, Kevin W said:

If you were on the list last year, you're already on it for this season, and your username and password will still work.
Any additions for this season, via this thread, or PM, I will get to when I can.

New England Snow

If you had the member edit page bookmarked, either delete it and bookmark it again, or edit the link to add the "s" after http, or you may get a 401 error.

Thanks again Kev , great resource. Hope all is well with you 

On October 9, 2018 at 7:56 AM, Kevin W said:

New England Snow

I forget my username and password.