• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Upstate/Eastern New York

1 minute ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

Start time is gonna be real close to this evenings commute and if that does happen, lol, its gonna be a complete disaster out there on the roads.

The leading edge seems ahead of schedule relative to almost all the model outputs.  Would love to see the roads good and greasy by 5pm.  Love a messy commute!  I've got the truck ready for some post work cruising if the snow is flying.  

As for this out, that seems reasonable as nearly 90 percent of the snow looks to be done by about 6am.  Very quick wind down on the backside as the coastal starts deepening rapidly and gaining forward speed.  This storm will start fast and end fast.  

18 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Different placement then the GFS, still a very nice run..Question is when does it get kicked ENE..

ecmwf_slp_precip_syracuse_5.png

• Like 2

No snow in Binghamton as of 2:10 PM.  Light snow has begun in Elmira according to one of my crews.  It seems like there is some dry air to overcome so don’t expect the snow to fly with the front edge of the radar. 

Incidentally, I live in Delaware County which is one of the counties in the “WWA hole” surrounded by WSW.  It will be interesting to see what transpires over the next 18 hours! 

• Like 1