• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

7 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

Oh my bad, they'll go over to snow for sure but when?  Kbuf according to skew should be back ova to SN by now but their not so something is amiss!

Gotta be the warm air aloft from Ohio valley sliding up west of Apps? KPIT was rainy/mix today from what I could tell.

I think Freak telling everybody to calm down is hilarious. You are a bit animated, buddy...can tell from the short time I have been on here. Love your passion though.
Waiting for it start here on the Tug. With the snow and cold we have had the past week, there is a nice frozen base to build upon.
Just tell it like it is with no sugar coating. Some can't take it, oh well, they'll learn to, otherwise they'll find another forum to attend. I literally got tortured in some threads if I said something stupid, or just flat wrong without first checking for the answer. You guys have it easy, to say the least, as mods back then would take posting privileges away if you asked a stupid question. I'm dead serious too. If there was a MBY post, you were banned for a week. We dont even have an active Mod in here, never actually so our leash is long but they can crack down at any time, trust me, lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

By the time we switch back over to snow I’ll honestly be shocked if we picked up 3”. Lots and lots of QPF wasted on sleet and even more so rain. Not even like it’s below freezing and it’s ice cause it’s 32.9 degrees so it’s just plain old rain. Oh well. Congrats to you folks off to the east (besides Manhattan lol, I can’t believe they’re snowing like that while we’re plain raining)! 

1 minute ago, WesterlyWx said:

By the time we switch back over to snow I’ll honestly be shocked if we picked up 3”. Lots and lots of QPF wasted on sleet and even more so rain. Not even like it’s below freezing and it’s ice cause it’s 32.9 degrees so it’s just plain old rain. Oh well. Congrats to you folks off to the east (besides Manhattan lol, I can’t believe they’re snowing like that while we’re plain raining)! 

I said 1-3" for Buffalo and that was being generous, not sure who expected more. 

• Like 1