Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Discobs Thread

George BM

1 hour ago, Jakkel138 said:

First sub-freezing night. 30/29. The central peninsula gets really cold at night here.

Yeah odd Mt Holly decided not to place this area in the frost advisory. maybe they thought the wind wouldn't lighten up in time.

32 here with frost. As you get down to Easton there is little to no frost with temps of 35-36.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

28.6 west side of Woodbridge.  Pretty good FREEZE and forecasted well. 

yes.  with the Freeze warning out of the way we can move onto other more interesting watches/warnings.  I would like to see some of the more rare ones happen.  Ice Storm Warning or maybe Freezing Fog....Heavy Freezing Spray perhaps...not likely but we can hope.   I like the lime green color of the Blizzard Watch.  So much promise and hope early in the season...like a sailor just going on shore leave.   

5 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Fall color seems to have taken a noticeable step in the last few days. Not moderate color yet, but I think we’ve certainly left “spotty” color behind. 

I noticed the same thing today. I'm hoping this fall is still salvageable and that this weekend's breezy rains don't mess up our already lower chances of some good color.

Tony Pann tweeting chance for rain snow mix in the Baltimore metro late Sunday into Monday. 

GFS and FV3 GFS have surface temps near 50 and 850 0 line a few hundred miles away. GGEM is upper 40s and similar 850s.

what the f-ck is he talking about!?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic