• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October Banter

George BM

That kick was pretty pathetic, but the Browns played the game they needed to. They really should have 1 or 2 more wins.

The Ravens have some issues to deal with if they think they are a contender. One thing I would do next week is sit Crabtree and start Moore. Something is not right with him. Maybe his eyesight. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Same old Ravens. Playing crappy against a bad team. Browns are better than they have been, but good teams take care of business. They are doing exactly what they need to to allow the Browns to win their second game.

If they get their sh-t straight and beat TN next week I’ll be ok with this. Coming out of the 3 game road trip 2-1 was always the goal IMO.

3 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

If they get their sh-t straight and beat TN next week I’ll be ok with this. Coming out of the 3 game road trip 2-1 was always the goal IMO.

Agreed, but they had the chance to be 4-1 if they had played a reasonably decent game. Cleveland is improved, but they aren't as talented as the Ravens. The offense was just putrid today, and the defense couldn't get off the field at key points late in the game. Now they get their chance to show Dean Pees he should have extended his "retirement" to more than a week.

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

Seeing references again to the para GFS in the hurricane thread...the rollout of the para GFS before it replaces the GFS feels like it has been underway for a realllllyyyy long time.

It’s been different updates at different times. This is a very big update with a whole new dynamical core.

9 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

The Euro running at happy hour might destroy happy hour as we know it. We could always rely the GFS and NAM to get the party started.

Now with the Euro joining, we're going to have to deal with the contrarian model desperately seeking attention. In other words:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bbbff0235594b4755

But then we can do the same thing with every model that screws us.  We toss it!!!

• Haha 1

Please for the love of all things can we get a pattern change. I have not been on much this summer due to frequent sinus pressure headaches this summer/fall. And nothing touches them. Imagine your head is a balloon that someone keeps putting air into and it has no where to go. Between the pressure in my ears and the pain in my gums I am seriously crying Uncle!!

10 minutes ago, H2O said:

i want it to be Thursday in such a bad way.  That marks the end of the humid airmass we've had for weeks

Heck yea.  Starting Friday temps look great for the foreseeable future.  Can't wait for 50s/60s for highs and 30s/40s for lows. 

About 6 weeks till we can realistically look at the long range GFS for snow threats.

14 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Dang it, now I have to go renew my WxBell subscription. Or weathermodels. Haven’t checked what Maue has done to the site in a few months. Anyone have an opinion between the two?

Ive used both and currently have a subscription with weathermodels. Wxbell graphics are nice, and the site is easier to navigate. But weathermodels isn't bad either. I've noticed the models come out a little slower than tropicaltidbits though. 

Ive used both and currently have a subscription with weathermodels. Wxbell graphics are nice, and the site is easier to navigate. But weathermodels isn't bad either. I've noticed the models come out a little slower than tropicaltidbits though. 

Thanks. Any chance you know if weathermodels has got an easy way to look at the snow output for the EPS/GEFS members yet? I switched to it halfway last year and that was the only feature I missed.

The $10 a month savings that weathermodels brings might be worth it as a college student though.

4 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Thanks. Any chance you know if weathermodels has got an easy way to look at the snow output for the EPS/GEFS members yet? I switched to it halfway last year and that was the only feature I missed.

The $10 a month savings that weathermodels brings might be worth it as a college student though. emoji10.png

looks like just precip, not snow. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic