Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Coldtober model and pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

10 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

you know they're going to hassle you, lol. "Hey Jeff, how much for my backyard, when it's gonna snow". Then of course I can follow by complaining about why we didn't get what was frcst. Yep, looking forward to another season.:lol:

I get hassled daily even now, lol,  I do it with the poster from Pittsburgh when i do a map, He's always complaining that i neglect NH, lol, I outlined his area specifically last year on the last couple events as i had someone PM me to do it..............:lol:, I just went in over there and i had already been paged.

You sell on accumulating snow in SNE outiside of about 3-4 days on models in October. But we're def going to see some impressive cold and a good chance at first flakes via flurries or graupel showers. 

The cold will feel extra impressive too given how mild early October and September were. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Unless the typical Feb two week warmup occurs. Then it’s, ‘torches to the candian porches’. 

Or after days of knowing a cutter was coming and some refused to admit it... you get the classic angry post minutes before the rain starts about how "You all get what you want, a mid-winter rain into NNE.  Congrat's."