Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Coldtober model and pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

5 hours ago, LurkerBoy said:

Don’t patronize me. I can handle ball busting. It’s not ball busting. It’s alpha positioning by a bunch of weather nerds who don’t have an opportunity to do this in real life. It’s just annoying as hell and I think it’s wack and corny 

This is hilarious!! Apparently  you can't  handle it! I'm  a weather nerd but would never say anything  here that I wouldn't  in person.. I bust people  ALL the time in good fun outside of here so apparently some do have the opportunity.. 

8 hours ago, powderfreak said:

To watch the long-time poster and retired doctor weatherfella try to alpha position himself of course. 

But yes, that would be the next question.  This forum is incredibly tame for the internet, it may just not be the right fit for him though.

If this week working 60 hour week is retirement I’d hate to see what work is...

some day...not yet.  

3 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like we’ll be mild overall for awhile coming up. Lots of screaming sou’eastwr chances for Kevin. 

Sorry for being emotional yesterday everyone. Bad day personally. I’m gonna take a break from the board :) get my shiz together. Sorry again. 

Hopefully by the time I come back were enjoying a foot of snow on Turkey. Looks unlikely right now but who knows. Backdoor potential among mildness

55 minutes ago, LurkerBoy said:

Sorry for being emotional yesterday everyone. Bad day personally. I’m gonna take a break from the board :) get my shiz together. Sorry again. 

Hopefully by the time I come back were enjoying a foot of snow on Turkey. Looks unlikely right now but who knows. Backdoor potential among mildness

I didn’t even read what happened, but hope you have a better one.  If I can say something, you need to remember you aren’t in a cold or snowy spot. You’ll have days in November easily in the 60s because climo says so. It’s just the way it is. The first half of Novie looks to be on the mild side. No big deal considering how  warm normal temps are anyways. 

1 hour ago, leo2000 said:

No problem in having a mild first half of November. Hopefully it turns colder for the second half of November or at least starts getting colder from the beginning of December. 

Pretty good bet that it'll get colder as we head into December.  Climo is on our side there.