Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Coldtober model and pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

11 hours ago, weathafella said:

Except Boston gets about 80% more snow on average vs NYC.

9 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I pay attention to Caribou’s forecast since it usually equates to WCT.

I just meant in terms of pattern and things, it's not too far off. Jeez. Love this forum! Any chance you guys get to patronize and feel superior, you take! It doesn't seem like you're projecting at ALL

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It's called ball-busting.  You have to be less sensitive or else the internet probably isn't the place for you.  

Don’t patronize me. I can handle ball busting. It’s not ball busting. It’s alpha positioning by a bunch of weather nerds who don’t have an opportunity to do this in real life. It’s just annoying as hell and I think it’s wack and corny 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, LurkerBoy said:

Don’t patronize me. I can handle ball busting. It’s not ball busting. It’s alpha positioning by a bunch of weather nerds who don’t have an opportunity to do this in real life. It’s just annoying as hell and I think it’s wack and corny 

Well, you equated Brooklyn’s climo to Boston, when it is quite different.  That was just silly.  If you were to do something like that in “real life” there would be blowback/disagreement/kidding.   

When CT Blizz does something similar he gets jumped on from all directions...it doesn’t bother him.

getting worked up over a weather Internet forum is not worth the effort.  How is the nor’easter where you are today?

29 minutes ago, Dan76 said:

But why do you keep coming back if it's wacked? Just asking.

To watch the long-time poster and retired doctor weatherfella try to alpha position himself of course. 

But yes, that would be the next question.  This forum is incredibly tame for the internet, it may just not be the right fit for him though.

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

To watch the long-time poster and retired doctor weatherfella try to alpha position himself of course. 

But yes, that would be the next question.  This forum is incredibly tame for the internet, it may just not be the right fit for him though.

I don’t think he’s retired.  Just wicked old

8 hours ago, LurkerBoy said:

I just meant in terms of pattern and things, it's not too far off. Jeez. Love this forum! Any chance you guys get to patronize and feel superior, you take! It doesn't seem like you're projecting at ALL

Until your posts start making sense, people won't stop criticizing you.  This isn't a one way street, you have to earn peoples respect around here.   Right now I don't see making any concerted effort on your part to learn anything.

3 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Until your posts start making sense, people won't stop criticizing you.  This isn't a one way street, you have to earn peoples respect around here.   Right now I don't see making any concerted effort on your part to learn anything.

Why’d you stop checking in beers on Untappd?

37 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s funny how 90% of BOX wind damage reports were outside of their warnings and advisories. They’ll never get it. All they focus on is the Coast and the most damage was where they had nothing :lol:

You had gusts 30-40kts. Interior treee aren’t made for winds with leaves.