Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Coldtober model and pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

All guidance.

Okay. Sigh. The reason I post is to learn. Curt answers like this make me really debate staying on for the long run. I am wondering what the mechanisms are that will lead to the ridge reappearing, how long until it happens, and how torched it looks right now. I checked out the GFS and it doesnt seem TOO bad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LurkerBoy said:

Okay. Sigh. The reason I post is to learn. Curt answers like this make me really debate staying on for the long run. I am wondering what the mechanisms are that will lead to the ridge reappearing, how long until it happens, and how torched it looks right now. I checked out the GFS and it doesnt seem TOO bad. 

Short answers? I wasn't being a dink. Just meaning all guidance. Sure maybe torch is hyperbole, but it's AN for sure with ridging. It's probably typical ebb and flow. I wouldn't sweat it. The cold shifts west.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, LurkerBoy said:

We enjoy you boy so stick around. Most don’t have the time or mental bandwidth to make Tip like posts. 

1 hour ago, LurkerBoy said:

Your posts here have historically been one step below feces and you expect someone to give you a long answer explanation as to why models are trending toward ridging a couple of weeks away? Get over yourself dude. There's a reason why the hot dog is still under your avatar.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Your posts here have historically been one step below feces and you expect someone to give you a long answer explanation as to why models are trending toward ridging a couple of weeks away? Get over yourself dude. There's a reason why the hot dog is still under your avatar.

:lmao:

Meh... you guys were also pokin' the hornest nest a little on that, too ... :)

The GEFs ...yeah, theirs some subtle positive anomaly there but the flow looks relatively flat all things compared from the Pacific to the west Atlantic. Barring semantic arguments, "retorch" mmm might be construed as a bit strong imho -

That said, (now the hypocrisy) ... there was some hint as of two days - not sure if others were aware as the faux early winter-gasm was still flooding dopamine and therefore probably missed... It may be a bit more coherent/obtrustive now, but obviously, continuity would be preferred.

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Meh... you guys were also pokin' the hornest nest a little on that, too ... :)

The GEFs ...yeah, theirs some subtle positive anomaly there but the flow looks relatively flat all things compared from the Pacific to the west Atlantic. Barring semantic arguments, "retorch" mmm might be construed as a bit strong imho -

That said, (now the hypocrisy) ... there was some hint as of two days - not sure if others were aware as the faux early winter-gasm was still flooding dopamine and therefore probably missed... It may be a bit more coherent/obtrustive now, but obviously, continuity would be preferred.

Yeah it's just the typical ebb and flow. However, I think some thought it was the start of months BN. Not so fast. Some are thinking December to be AN as well before the hammer drops in Jan. Nino Decembers can be mild, so I suppose that isn't exactly out of the box thinking. 

46 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah it's just the typical ebb and flow. However, I think some thought it was the start of months BN. Not so fast. Some are thinking December to be AN as well before the hammer drops in Jan. Nino Decembers can be mild, so I suppose that isn't exactly out of the box thinking. 

We are about 2.5-3 months away from sustained winter. I can't believe the degree of investment right now.

I don't see anything interesting.

• Like 1