Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Coldtober model and pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

19 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Not sure how much CT was affected by the New Years event.  May not have made it that far south and west.

Ok now that I think back....I do remember it somewhat.  Some light snow but nothing all that impressive in my area.  Obviously like you said, the more Northeast you were the greater the effect with that one.  Thanks Jerry for the info. 

3 hours ago, LurkerBoy said:

HOW LONG WILL THE WARMUP BE???? haha jk. I'm loving this Fall all of a sudden. I have a feeling we experience a frontloaded winter with most of the fun ending by mid-Jan, which to me is ideal. Let's see! Thanks for tolerating my emotional greenness, everyone!

Probably awhile considering temps even in November average mid 50s. Slow your role son.

8 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Who has a link to the GYX PNS data? Looks like my iwin book mark no longer works, TIA

Jeff, same happened here and I end up going to the main page and when my region is selected, click the appropriate link.  I haven’t used PNS yet but use the climate link frequently.

weather.gov

8 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Jeff, same happened here and I end up going to the main page and when my region is selected, click the appropriate link.  I haven’t used PNS yet but use the climate link frequently.

weather.gov

Jerry thanks, I just found the main page of the products listing, Little more work now to get the data, Loved the iwin site as it had it all in one place.