• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2018/2019 Mountains and Foothills Fall/Winter Thread

Tyler Penland

Well, we got probably a 1/2 an inch... maybe a little more, but it looks like it is about done. It was still pretty awesome to see fall. It has covered the trees, so it is a pretty scene.

49 minutes ago, AsheCounty48 said:

Considering how models looked for the northern areas, this could be a slight over performer. Temp down to 33, parking lots are starting to become slushy in spots, look for side roads and such to go downhill within an hour, and main roads this afternoon 

I agree...this looks like an OP system fo' sure!

6 minutes ago, SnoJoe said:

Had 2.5 here. I was going to complain about another non-event but I won't. Y'all don't deserve that. 

Here's hoping for a better February. Leaving out for a while Friday for a little r@r. You guys will probably get plastered next week.

Lol... with rain! Have a great trip!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneTracker said:

I can count on one hand the number of snowflakes I had at home today. Just a real underperforming event in the western part of the county.

Well, I only got about a 1/2 inch, but it did fall fast and hard.  So, don't feel like you missed a blizzard. Just a nice diversion after a long, snowless stretch.

5 minutes ago, MotoWeatherman said:

Still getting random flakes on Beech. Temp down to 9.7.  Brrrrr

I've seen a couple of flakes here and there...thought it might just be the ski resort making snow and a little blowing over here but they aren't making any.  Down to 6.3°/-4.  Definitely a three dog night. 

• Like 1