• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hurricane Flo Banter Thread-no fun allowed, no saying the storm isn’t that bad plz

the ghost of leroy

4 hours ago, NJwx85 said:

An old article, but relevant to the discussion from a few days ago regarding gender of hurricanes, or lack thereof.

Facepalm worthy.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/06/03/us/female-hurricanes-deadlier/index.html

If I did not read it with my own eyes I would not believe it. A big big wtf.

Just like people of Houston texas are suing engineers, local government, and federal government

When will people in North Carolina and South Carolina sue local and federal government?

thats what this hype is about. our local Gov. here in SC and also NC announced they would release damns and that it would have flooding impact just like Houston TX. Though these little pieces of news were hardly mentioned IF at all of weather channel fox cnn bla bla.

I stayed in the storm it wasnt the storm that did all this flooding. Look up law suites in Houston Harvey

But... hype away 

for the one that will twist what im saying. Its exactly this The flooding was the doing of our own governments wether it was local, state, federal. Not the small tropical storm Florence. You may fool some people with this hype garbage you cant and havent been able to fool them all

Now knowing what I know and proving it in a court are two different things. How about those private damns, huh! Being encouraged instead of ORDERED to lower your damn level is something else isnt it? Or in the case of Housten when the Govenor ordered the damns to be lowered and if you didnt lower it your decision could be over ridden by National Guard or whoever gov entity

but... keep on hyping

and if you ever get in a trial in front of a jury of your peers what does that panel know? They know what they heard from the weather channel "STORM OF THE CENTURY"

so... keep on hyping

but i have taken the task up of letting people know that it wasnt the storm that caused this flooding. :)

• Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:05 PM, Stebo said:

I still think this goes ashore before stalling, so I will go 120kt and 943mb just ene of Wilmington NC.

After getting back on-line..

Stebo I believe you got a "Bingo" No cover all, though you got Landfall spot on,, Landfall ENE of ILM (MasonBorugh Island)..

Landfall was Officially 958 Millibars 100 MPH sustained, (I believe).. 

I clocked 110 MPH on My Garage mounted Wind gauge & 957.5 Millibars

Landfall,,  l was about 7~10 miles as the crow flies to My ENE..  Eye came Right over Me..

For all you New York Sub-Forum Folks...

Would you like a Nice plate of Carolina BBQ Crow?

I opined that this would be a ..

Fran + Floyd + Hugo Storm..

Well got 2 outta 3 right..

19 hours ago, SENC said:

After getting back on-line..

Stebo I believe you got a "Bingo" No cover all, though you got Landfall spot on,, Landfall ENE of ILM (MasonBorugh Island)..

Landfall was Officially 958 Millibars 100 MPH sustained, (I believe).. 

I clocked 110 MPH on My Garage mounted Wind gauge & 957.5 Millibars

Landfall,,  l was about 7~10 miles as the crow flies to My ENE..  Eye came Right over Me..

For all you New York Sub-Forum Folks...

Would you like a Nice plate of Carolina BBQ Crow?

I opined that this would be a ..

Fran + Floyd + Hugo Storm..

Well got 2 outta 3 right..

Re:957.5...how many meters ASL are you located?