Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hurricane Florence

NCSNOW

8 minutes ago, etownshane said:

I am curious about this too. I was wondering if it was going to go above myrtle beach?

I think it likely that yes, it will stay north and west of Myrtle Beach. But its close and the way it can wobble, hard to say. The main point though is that it did not go directly south and back over water before turning west into MB as some models showed.

25 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Looks to me like Myrtle Beach is lucking out.  Offshore winds all day with the center passing north of them not hugging the coast like it was forecasted.

Maybe but fresh water flooding looks  like it will still be a major issue..The real heavy bands haven't even dropped into that area yet..

3 hours ago, NC_hailstorm said:

The 18z NAM continues to cut these rainfall totals in NW NC,3''-5'' across there on this run with a big cutoff just SE of CLT where 9'' plus are.Might be a bit light but we'll see.

Carry on.

But the 18Z 3K NAM only goes through 06Z Monday.  More rainfall should fall after that point.

• Like 2

Water vapor shows that southerly motion that seems evident on radar maybe is not system wide. It does look like that eye wall remnant might make it to Charleston though. Look at the expansive push from the north of that banana high pressure ridge. https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/sat/satlooper.php?region=06L&product=wv-mid

3 hours ago, BIG FROSTY said:

This is pathetic!!! Shame on WC  faking crap like that, when people are losing their lives! 

My dog got hit by a car 2 hours ago and is in doggie ICU...but this gave me a laugh. Especially the dudes casually strolling behind.

os this your video? I’d like to share it...is it on YouTube?

all news is fake

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, QC_Halo said:

My dog got hit by a car 2 hours ago and is in doggie ICU...but this gave me a laugh. Especially the dudes casually strolling behind.

all news is fake

I hope your dog recovers. I've just been through the same thing.

8 minutes ago, jburns said:

I hope your dog recovers. I've just been through the same thing.

Thanks jburns...something hit the house (wind related), wife and I investigated, door left open, dog bolted...

i ran up the busy street we live on,looking for him, and heard a screech and thump behind me, and my dog yelped and ran up the street toward me...grabbed him, rushed to animal ER. 

Hes still alive, but doesn’t look good, Wife called the vet while I was there and put me on the phone with my 8yo daughter, which made me cry like a baby in the lobby. Crappy day. Really hope we don’t get a foot of rain. 

• Sad 7

6 hours ago, QC_Halo said:

all news is fake

Not my video, It's all over social media! Feel free to share..... Hope your dog recovers ok!!