Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Hurricane Florence

NCSNOW

2 minutes ago, Jet Stream Rider said:

After flirting with Ocracoke, it heads back down the coast to make landfall at Myrtle Beach on Sunday.

The GFS wants to be like the other models but it just cant figure it out.....it still ends up inland but only after doing the ridiculous dumb crap to get there.....I mean i guess that could happen but its really the only one showing that loop really at this point....even the ICON came west like all the other models.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Stream Rider said:

After flirting with Ocracoke, it heads back down the coast to make landfall at Myrtle Beach on Sunday.

That IS weird, slams into MYB at hour 132 then tracks over  FLO to CLT to AVL to TYS. Almost a hint of Diana you guys were just talking about with the loop/double cross!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, downeastnc said:

The GFS wants to be like the other models but it just cant figure it out.....it still ends up inland but only after doing the ridiculous dumb crap to get there.....I mean i guess that could happen but its really the only one showing that loop really at this point....even the ICON came west like all the other models.....

@DownEastnc you shooting doves yet? , get me a few crows while you're at it.. 

I think we'll all needa few

11 minutes ago, Blue_Ridge_Escarpment said:

FV3-GFS another large shift SW. 

Not really...the 18Z and 00Z are almost the same landfall spot 00Z maybe 20 miles more SW...it probably landfall in North Topsail within 20-25 miles of the official NHC track....its moving a bit more north though than the official track...the 18Z was more right into Jville...

18Z

FV3.thumb.png.c3ada0c87a643f2034274eec78f7cabf.png

00Z

1357940487_FV300.thumb.png.fb3822391758ad2ab06ed27b0af0303a.png